- Shoes shall be pointed toe (if only varas came in pointed or even almond toe, sigh) ex. 1
- Skirts are my article of choice to be dramatic. ex. 1, 2
- Sleek silhouettes are sleek. ex. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- I really like wool coats, especially in tweed. This constraints me to living in cold climates.
- Caramel, emerald, navy. Maybe some blush and lilac for spring/summer.
- Floppy hats, in straw for the summer and in felt for the rest of the seasons. ex 1
- Increased variety in textures as the temperature drops. ex. 1, 2
- Things I wish I can pull off: longer skirt lengths, non-fitted jackets and dresses, turtlenecks
More important reading material: Gates Foundation's Annual Letter. I honestly credit his blog and Small is Beautiful (I'm almost done reading! Will def post about this) for making me seriously consider development as a priority in my career.