25 January 2015

clippings

A quick analysis of my pintrest board, cause /r/FFA motivates you to do these kind of things.
  • Shoes shall be pointed toe (if only varas came in pointed or even almond toe, sigh) ex. 1
  • Skirts are my article of choice to be dramatic. ex. 1, 2
  • Sleek silhouettes are sleek. ex. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
  • I really like wool coats, especially in tweed. This constraints me to living in cold climates.
  • Caramel, emerald, navy. Maybe some blush and lilac for spring/summer.
  • Floppy hats, in straw for the summer and in felt for the rest of the seasons. ex 1
  • Increased variety in textures as the temperature drops. ex. 1, 2
  • Things I wish I can pull off: longer skirt lengths, non-fitted jackets and dresses, turtlenecks
...
...
...

More important reading material: Gates Foundation's Annual Letter. I honestly credit his blog and Small is Beautiful (I'm almost done reading! Will def post about this) for making me seriously consider development as a priority in my career.

No comments: