The biggest is exercise. I've never liked it (including sports) so hence never did much of it.
- For the months of January and February: 2 hour of DDR per week. This looks laughably easy written out, but we'll see ahahahaa.
My method is to link everything I hate doing to something I enjoy and is already a habit
Next up is to clean the kitchen area everyday, which mean wiping the counters, floor, and table after dinner everyday. This also looks laughably easy but never underestimate laziness or rationalization.
Will couple this with showering right afterwards so a) I have enough buffer time between the various pH dependent products that I apply, b) I'm more awake to do work afterwards, and c) will hopefully sleep earlier.
Keep in touch with friends more (especially ones that I don't see). I can't think of any effective strategies for this, use snapchat more? Will try to meet up with at least one friend that I don't regularly see a month. Also talk to parents more, call at least once a week.
- Work through Washoku and be able to cook some Japanese dishes.
- Draw & photograph more.
- Read throughout the year instead of just binging during the holidays. Will try to leave half an hour to read every night before sleeping.
- Make my wok non-stick! It's getting there *u*
- 100% xillia, this shouldn't be very hard.
- Explore more of Toronto.