30 November 2013

artisian

So I lied, more food photos lay ahead. I did study construction management for the afternoon though, then headed out to the Christmas Market.


It's pretty, no?

Went there mostly for the food:

Free apple cider & mini wheat cereal / cornish pastry from brick st bakery (incredibly delicious, and reminds me of my summer in the UK) / chocolate branch! didn't buy since the line was too long.

Did end up with a bottle of hazelnut oil from crescendo, totally impulse purchase, but it taste exactly like nutella. I'm an easy sell :( The saleslady said to make oatmeal with milk, caocao powder, and a drizzle of this oil, I'm so doing that.
In terms of non-food item, pretty packaging kills. Like these perfumes. Or just general cuteness, like these leather animal ottomans.

Final picture of pretty lights:

No comments: