27 September 2013

multi

Yay new stationary for a 3-weeks-into-school-year-pick-me-up! Gotta love jetpens.
Pilot coleto (lol ignore spelling error in photo, was thinking of gelato ahaha..) so expensive e_e" It write super smoothly though, unlike my normal 0.25 Hi-Tec (guess that's the downside of super thin pens). Refill colours are apple green, clear blue, cherry pink, and apricot orange. Comparing to my current MUJI gel pens, the green and pink are darker, while blue is almost identical. Least I've got back-ups since I can't find the MUJI colours anymore.

Other two were bought just cause. Wanted to compare the two lines of gel pens, pretty similar I would say. I personally don't like clicky pens, so for that reason I would pick the Uni, but I suspect the Pilot's nib is more durable. Both again is super smooth.

In addition, slightly ironic that I picked up the new edition of Kinfolk which has the theme of "weekends". I've forgotten the meaning of that word since uni started heh.
Now to find time to actually read it (instead of my 60 page research materail for civ220 assignment...)

No comments: