11 September 2013

mix

Somehow in this week of no tutorials, all free time seem to vanish somewhere. I blame cooking, takes so freakin long. It's a miracle that my mom can make 3 dishes in one hour, whereas I'm about 1/2-1/3 as efficient.

To illustrate why, here's fancy cold noodles. I shouldn't have such high standards for food now that I'm personally cooking, but habits die hard:


Second year isn't that bad so far, hours keep dropping as labs occur rarely, and some tutorials are out right being told by profs as optional. So maybe hovering around the mid-20s in terms of hours so far. Lots of assignments though, so another time sink.

Have lots of photos to use as catch-up/filler materials, but too lazy to open PS and resize them (actually takes less than 10mins). They'll be up eventually. Dragon.

No comments: