07 July 2013

hydrosol

Spent too much time reading reviews of asian skincare this summer, so might as well do a quick roundup of my own routine as a reference.

I've realized the usefulness of flow charts ever since the programming project. Mine was so pretty *u* probably improperly done cause I only know the rectangle is for process and diamond for like decisions, but it was colour coded haha.

The products so far. Ordered a bunch of stuff on taobao, so this is going to expand haha:

In my defense, this is simple compared to most! Only 3 steps on most days haha. Looking to replace the exfoliator with something chemical instead (all I see is that AHAs/BHAs > physical gg), add a serum (preferably to fade scars, might look into the Kiehl's one), and restart using an eye cream (too many choices "orz).

The assorted masks are currently Kiehl's rare earth clay mask (looking for cheaper alternative), random MBDM sheet masks, and laneige waterbank sleeping pack and multiberry yogurt pack. Ordered a whole bunch more though *u*

To my further defense, have not bought make-up items in a very long time.

No comments: