08 July 2013

hauling

Dad came to visit, time to intensely practice driving @_@" Should probably aim for at least 5 more hours on the road derp.

He also brought along my rather large haul of asian skincare products from taobao. Taobao is great (y). I also discovered that they sell samples online, which makes it much easier to try new products.







Direct, overhead lighting is not your friend.

Few initial impressions:
  • Think I went overboard with Innisfree masks... especially since I ordered 7 packs of the sleeping pack durr.
  • Tonymoly petite bunny gloss is so adorable, and cheaper than the Clinique chubby sticks which I wanted. However the pigmentation of this shade is terrible, doubt any colour will show up on my lips. They might have given me the wrong shade since I remember ordering a bright red one...
  • Tonymoly's egg masks, such wasteful packaging! Only the bottom half contains the product.
  • High hopes of the MBDM apple polyphenol. General consensus seems to be that it is one of the best out of the series. Also bought a bunch of fancy ingredient ones for mom.  
My aunt also sent this along, I shall presume this is a housewarming gift for when the condo is finally found "orz


Housing omg "orz More showings later today, hope it goes well.

No comments: