25 July 2013

devon

More vicocam'd snaps from around campus, slight addiction has been rewoken. Today is the first day of lecture, and expectedly, I am so darn tired. Luckily most of the material I've learned in CME, thank you Peterson.
Roof of La Touche Cafe in Building One, where everyone's lectures are. Reminds me of mermaid scales, or at least how I imagine them to look. The lunch here is rather delicious, beats dinner any day.

Antler chandelier, fancy. This is from The Ram, the student guild run pub.

I thought these looked a bit like blueberries, they grow right in front of my dorm.

Spent the night planning day trips around Exeter, since there's so much free time haha. Decided on Torquay & Dartmouth for one, and Bristol for the other. Here's the spreadsheet if anyone's interested, will finalize sooner to trip days.
So cheesed about Bristol though. The program includes a day trip to Bath, which is like within an hour of Bristol. But there's not enough time in the same day to visit both cities, and staying a night outside is just unnecessary logistics and cost. Durrr.

No comments: