24 April 2013

real pine

Programming final went alright, though mark will probably be worse than expected since there's bound to be bugs in my code.
But yeeeeees 4 day break until MSE! Well 2 days until I start studying again.

Meanwhile it's stress eating and shopping :D I have 18 masks (don't be too alarmed, 16/18 are sheet masks) in my taobao shopping cart. A bunch of MBDMs, TonyMoly's egg pore packs (mixed reviews, but worth a try) and trying some Innisfree ones as well.
I figured that I like brands that focus on an/a group of ingredients, ie. Skinfood & Lush. Somehow it feels healthier? Though it's just as likely to be a marketing ploy.

But my purchases are somewhat justified because I just finished 3 of my masks (finally) :D
Laneige water sleeping pack, Kiehl's rare earth clay mask, and Skinfood rice pack (not pictured). The two above are HG though!

The Kiehl's one cleans your pores really well and minimized their appearance for roughly a day. Though it's rather expensive so I'm hoping that I can replace it with the Innisfree volcanic ash mask.

The laneige one has a really calming smell and, haha, lots of memories associated with those.
Bought this with Mel on the way to the first ever spa day at Lyndon's and got a whole bunch of complimentary samples (which eventually led to me buying the entire water bank line durr). Was so fun back then, button-mashing in Marvel vs Capcom harhar. Now all they do is play league D:
Also brought this along on Gritaly, which I sorely miss T_T The historic structures and gelato... Good thing I'm heading to England in early August *u*

No comments: