11 February 2013

snail


So I'm #2 in civil, whoo!

Let this be motivation for me not to slack off this week. Bring it MSE midterm and ESP quiz (which is basically a shorter version of ESP I's final wth...). Reading week is at the light at the end of the tunnel!

Who am I kidding, I've piled so much work onto reading week that I'm gonna shut myself in a room and work for 2 days (at least) straight.
Task list:
  • CME notes & vocab.I'm so screwed for this midterm, so many new terms to know && I suck at reading topographic maps. My previous belief that I was good at visualization has been completely shattered. 
  • Programming extra problems. Been majorly slacking on this, so there's still a page of week 4's to do and then all of week 5, 6, 7 whoo e_e Also should practice writing code by hand. 
  • ESP CDS. Don't think I need to further elaborate on how painful this will be.
  • Calc WeBWork, aka lyryx for calc. Took a look at the questions, they don't seem too easy durr. And really should do Wiley on top of this to be prepared for the 2nd midterm.
Aside from academics, there's building the rube goldberg machine for NEM, marathoning a chinese drama with friends, hopefully going to snakes and latte, and do some reading.
Yeah all those and sleep.

The last one's funny :D
and I'm glad to report that the effects of espresso is fully restored. Phew.

4 comments:

Rui said...

DANG gurl. Congrats!
the asian parent in me says: yno#1
i kid :)

Gil said...

Wow. You're pro!! 90.8 in engie? Pretty good!

Weej said...

Thanks :]

We haven't found out the identity of number 1 haha.

Anonymous said...

WHY YOU NO #1