01 January 2013

resolutions '13

Uhhh...
I'm actually drawing a blank this year.

Aside from the ones that carry over unfulfilled every year: sleep more, read more, get better grades, exercise, etc, really can't think of any unique goals for 2013.

Something cool that Sarah posted is having a jar and filling it with slips of paper describing a happy moment each day. But knowing me and daily commitments, highhhhly unlikely that this will go very far. Instead, guess I'll bust out a notebook from my collection of many and record them there.

Which in turn reminds me that I really ought to use more of my stashed goods rather than buying so many new items. This applies to stationary, cloths, cosmetics, and soaps (ahahaa I'll never get through these). So let it be that in 2013 I will not purchase random pretty colours of gel pens, edit down my closet (and donate the extras), and resist the temptation to walk into Sephora/Lush. In conjunction, I will actually use whatever I already own instead of admiring their packaging.

Oh and explore downtown on foot once the weather warms up. Walking in the cold is just a miserable experience @_@"

...
...
...

xkcd, obviously, has the best resolution.

No comments: