30 January 2013

#firstworldproblems

I lost my pencil case.

I don't believe that I "lost" it in the sense that I forgot to pack it into my bag after lecture. This scenario is unlikely because
  • I remember it to be beside my water bottle when I was packing my bag, and I remembered to grab my water bottle.
  • Friends sitting beside me would have noticed that I left something behind.
But since it's even less likely that someone stole it, I'm forcing myself to accept that it is my fault that it's gone.

It's goneeeee T______T

Along with my pretty drafting pencil
and micron, and uniball signo, and set of muji gel pens
but most importantly the case itself!! It's was so nice u__u

Worst of all, the case is no longer sold by the shop on Taobao. And 15 pages of leather pencil cases on etsy did not yield a single potential replacement. The only one that's nice looking enough is $40+$19 shipping, and I sat here considering that option for roughly 5 minutes before realizing it's rather ridiculous to spend $60 on a pencil case. 

"orz

and I gotta reorder pens from Jetpens. Sighhhhh

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:(
I have a couple Mujis and Signos if you want?

Weej said...

Nahh it's fine. Any excuse to order more pens is great xD