29 December 2012

flashback-back

Today:
  • found a Rome metro ticket in my coat pocket from Gritaly
  • chatted with Rui about our rosy tinted visions of the future, which gets closer and closer
  • went through old photos dating back to grade 8 (incidentally when this blog was started)

ahh so much nostalgia @_@

Semester 1 passed by in a flash,
Grade 12 went by really fast too,
The rest of high school just blurs together,
and rather complete memory juuuust stretches back to grade 8.

I've changed so much from back then haha. I clearly remember being told by a family friend that her first impression of me was when I came into the room, talked really loudly and walked just around everywhere. Also recall when I was really young, I ran around everywhere and complained that my parents can't keep up with my pace. So to defend my present day laziness, all my energy was spent back then.

So to conclude, here's a quotation that I came across long long ago:
The only permanent thing in the world is change.
(swear I've posted it before too).