21 November 2012

qft

Edit: DONE BC. ahahahaaaa.
Only ever stayed up late to cram for ESP assignments...
Looking forward to tomorr... later today.

Truth from the F!rosh handbook, under the heading of "Before coming to university, I wish I had known..."
That ESP requires more time than all my other 20 credits combined
Email...
PR... (k these 2 weren't nearly as bad)
CDS...
BC...

Goal is finish BC tomorrow and go shop on Friday :D
(generously funded by UTAPS, honestly my day got so much better).


...
...
...

Though I must say that 最近很有口福, been eating out at a lot of good places (thanks sweetie :]). Today's lunch was at One Hour:
小锅米线,  三鲜wonton (lol I only know the sichun way of saying them in Chinese), and  银耳汤.

The portions are just right, enough to be filling but not too much. Food is fresh and most importantly tastes authentic! It reminds me of eating 小吃 with my aunt back home this summer. Mann can't wait to go home on the weekend to eat my mom's food *u*

No comments: