25 November 2012

force swap

So no work was done over the weekend, this is probably the first (and sadly last) time that it'll happen this year. Finals are around the corner...summer research application is still not done, and then there's the last assignment for calc...

Oh well :D
Had an awesome time this weekend. Playing card games with friends (Resistance with highschool crew Sat, Monopoly Deal with UT mafia just now) is always loads of fun.
And defininetly today, I will sleep early.

...and by early I mean before 12.

...
...
...

k promise I'll go to sleep after this:

After ordering from Jetpens,  my current collection of black pens:
 From top to bottom:
  • Lamy Safari with J.Herbin ink in perle noire (nib is not the smoothest, needs to write at a particular angle for the pen to work the best. But it'll always have a spot in my heart for meing my first (and only, as of now) legit fountain pen).
  • Uni-ball Signo in 0.28 (I'd say the Jetstream is smoother, but this has a thinner tip)
  • Uni Pin 01 (this may just become my everyday notetaking pen. Seems more durable than the Micron, and cheaper than the Staedtler)
  • Pilot Hi-Tec-C in 0.25 (thinnest tip I've ever used, this will be what I depend on to cram tiny writing into even tinier spaces)
  • Staedtler Pigment Liner 01 (best fine liner, in terms of quality, I've used. Also the most expensive out of the bunch)
  • Ohto Graphic Liner in 005 (the tactile of this pen against paper doesn't feel as nice as the others, but that's probably because the nib is meant to be more durable)
  • Sakura Micron in 01 (my current everyday notetaking pen, requires a light hand and be held upright. I've ruined the nib of one already within 2 month ha..ha..)
  • Knock off of a Uni pen (forgot the exact name of the original, but it's a rollerball. Nib is too thick for my liking, but it's sthmoooooooth)
The use freqeuncy goes like this:
  • Lamy for when I feel fancy/need to write special occasion stuff. 
  • Gel inks (Signo & Hi-Tec) for writing good copies of study sheets
  • Fine liners for normal note taking, I go through a looot of these. Sadly they're not refillable @_@

No comments: