09 November 2012

deflection to length ratio

The paradox of being exhausted and yet wasting time on the internet instead of sleeping.
Aka all day everyday.

Another day of spending 12hrs at school, wasn't all that bad actually. Was gonna nap in the common room, but found an interesting math problem to do instead haha. Guess this is reassurance that I've chose the right major.

But like I don't know
(warning, here's starts another round of doubting my choices)
I find that I enjoy my math courses (and the more theoretical parts of the math classes) more so than my more "practical" courses (ie. statics and phys chem). Then again I find ESP alright, I actually find learning about the design process to be quite useful. Or rather, I am amazed at how much of it was taught at Shad (how I still do so bad on the assignments is just ughh). Funny moment: I was complaining about cramming for CDS during phys chem, and the guy sitting behind me, whom also went to Shad, commented that it should be a joke after surviving house projects xD

...I went rather off topic, and is too tired to veer back on track.
My new standard of measuring sleep deprivation is how often I laugh hysterically at completely neutral statements. It's pretty bad atm mmm.


Nice weather on the weekend! Gonna go soak up the sun *u*

(k stopping. here's some photos of this week instead. Sorry the quality is pretty crappy)

Found my new source of Korean Tofu Stew, life is complete.


Perks of living downtown.


No comments: