15 November 2012

broader considerations

Dear ESP: I actually find your lectures mostly interesting, but please, the assignments, really?

...
...
...

But that's not the point. Been a rather busy week, staying for extended periods of time on campus now feels pretty normal. UTHSDC is this weekend, so HiSkule meetings have been frequently happening. Synonymous with that is delayed dinner, it was totally not cool when someone walked into the room with a bag of Popeye's  T_T The fried chicken smell...

But the upside to this is that the team usually heads to a nice restaurant to eat afterwards. Tofu stew was from last meeting, and today we went to Sansotei Ramen.



on a totally depressing note, finals start in 3 weeks time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I don't know who you are but, are you finished?

Stupid proprietary information....I have just three hours left to finish this shit. I can't find any compliance...well actually I did, but the website requires me to pay $50 to view it...WTF?