09 October 2012

.04 & others

So the $300 I spent buying textbooks won't be so useless after all. Chem was already fun to read (or as joyful as reading a textbook can be), but turns out that Lin Alg textbook explains the concepts quite well. And just maaaaaaybe I'll finally be hitting the Statics textbook for practice problems (though I much prefer to do past midterms and problem sets from other sections).
ESP...yeah shouldn't have bought that.

ANYWAYS
Had a good afternoon, so I treated myself to some donuts and internet wishlist-ing :]
hehhehehee (in the least creepy hehe possible).

Some office wear lusts from Club Monoco:

jacket / shirt & skirt, perhaps together?

My point: I actually have no business formal wear. Yes I have blazers and pencil skirts, but none of the match (navy and grey for blazer and black for skirt, plus the skirt is quite short). Debating between whether to get a really nice wallet (either this (can't decide between green or black) or this) or a pencil skirt (why nice ones cost the same price as a leather wallet is beyond me, but it'll be an investment).

I was going to get a watch with a metal band, but luckily I was able to mooch off some super glue and fix my current watch (leather band broke). Really happy that I get to wear it again, it's
  • light weight
  • comfortable (leather whoo)
  • has both silver and gold colours on the face so I can wear whichever other jewelry that I want

...
...
...

Woah haven't made a long post in a while, so therapeutic haha.  Signing off with a view of the sunset:
(disclaimer: photoshoped, but to match reality)

3 comments:

Gil said...

If you're looking at that etsy wallet, consider this one too!

http://www.saddlebackleather.com/Slim-Wallet?sc=8&category=87

Weej said...

Yeah I've looked at it before, but I prefer more card slots and imo etsy one looks better haha.

Rui said...

Coach Legacy collection!!!