01 September 2012

baam

^(tower of god: affectionately known as chestnuts to floor guardians)
hence the pun for me moving into res.

All finished packing; one year in 2 suitcases, 2 cardboard boxes, and a large bag. Brought 3 stuffed animals (rabbit, mickey and mocha) in case I'm as emotional tomorrow as I am now.
Ughhh.
On one hand, I've been anticipating this day since middle school haha. Being an grown up university student, with the freedom of living on my own, having the greatest time of my life (supposedly), etc etc. But right now I just feel that I'll miss everything and everyone too much. Was pretty upset at the movies (Premium Rush, with Joseph Gordon-Levitt!) yesterday because it would be months before I saw some of them again. And today my mom gave me a letter with feelings & advice for my "adult" life, had a hard time holding my tears in while reading that (crying in front of people is awkward...).

See I'm not a robot.
Though I saw this video and felt a lot better:

2 comments:

Gil said...

I moved too!

3 months in Victoria right now

H-siao said...

which res u moved into?