13 August 2012

lambskin

I am employed again!
whoooo

Back at my shad internship, except this time as a part-time remote worker. No more waking up ridiculously early (sans the next 2 mondays in August)!

On top of learning more about the engineering industry, I will have discretionary income again. Perhaps enough to order a bespoke leather satchel from The Leather Satchel Co. Thinking of the 14" in black, monogrammed with a briefcase handle *u* Hope it can be a Christmas present to myself, that or a nice wallet (maybe similar to this, so hard to find a simple and slim wallet).

...
...
...

later edit:
More wishlist items in the spirit of materialism!

brown crossbody / black handbag / white crossbody / boots (actually need a new pair, so likely to get these)
My interest has gravitated to bags lately. Well more accurately it has moved onto leather items, and bags just happen to be the most common item made from leather.

No comments: