06 June 2012

instant vitamin

I wonder how I ever managed to keep this blog for 4 years with my current level of motivation to update. Guess my life was a lot more interesting durr.
Or I would like to think, I had much less work <_<"

DONE WITH SCHOOL*
*except the exams. That's a big except.
Fuuuu I'm gonna fail <_<" SES is on fri and I've only made notes. Chem is on wed, screwed regardless. Math is next friday, I will force myself to do practice problems. Physics, cheatsheet yeeeeeh.

But I don't care, e-e-e-e-eh e-e-eh.
Oh gosh I'll stop. Been too emotional lately (Rui can verify that, but she'll probably laugh).

Random catch-ups:
  • Finally found the UT 1T6 Engineering group, fun chatting with my future classmates sufferers. It'll be excitinnnnng!
  • Dad came to visit & brought looks of goodies. Like my taobao order and this camera <3


  • Fujifilm X10! Thank you kind parents. Not baller enough for the X100 lol, also too good for me (applies to Leica M9, but that's far too unrealistic). Haven't gotten the chance to play around with it, that'll have to wait until after math exam ;_; 
  • Anime this season has been really good. They're my 20 minute salvation from reality school <3 Sakamichi was amazing at the beginning, but I think Space Brothers wins the top spot overall. The episodes has been consistently dramatic and hilarious haha. Awesome music from all the series too, think I'll use those to fill up the blog.
  • So much FC work to do e__e" But we're getting there! And once we do, it will be amazing Donna will kill us all if it isn't ;D
  • Major vacation items, flights and hotels, has been set! Now onto the hard part of itinerary planning. Mom does not share my preference for spontaneity laziness.
Used strike-through way too many times this post.
YEARBOOK TOMORROW YAY. Alex you better start thinking now :]

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ohohohoh i liked this post, you know why?

Gil said...

Whoa. Nice camera. When can we skype? I can talk to you about HK =)