17 June 2012

crystal stasis


Final Fantasy 13, doneeeee. 3rd jrpg I've managed to finish.

It's such a pretty game, graphics (especially Amano's logo illustrations *u*) and music wise. The characters have good interactions between them too. My complaints are the same as everyone else, it's a line until chapter 11. And the only side quests beyond the main story are missions, would have liked to see something similar to xii's bazaar system.

The final dungeon before Orphan was pretty hard, especially since bosses reappeared as normal monsters wth. And Orphan, so much wasted time, I think I was just stupid not to poison him and buff myself.

So now to farm some more, kill turtles, and if I feel completionist enough, do all the missions.

Another pretty picture to motivate me to continue farming e_e"
<

ps. SE, where is versus xiii! "orz

1 comment:

H-siao said...

doing all 64 missions in 13...hmm maybe i should invest some time in the summer to do that lol