16 June 2012

blade

DONE SCHOOL.
Not done done, but done. Cheat sheet for physics, 2ez.

Time in indulge in the materialistic delights that I have obtained in the past few weeks.


A photo of the actual Fuji x10.
I admit that I bought it based on it's looks, isn't the rangefinder aesthetic beautiful? ;D I blame Most ExeRent for exposing me to these types of cameras (Leica M9 *u*). Appearances aside, the image quality is really good too. I find the colours to be more saturated than my old Sony point-and-shoot, which I personally prefer, and obviously image is sharper from the better sensor. Lastly, it's pretty cool that you twist the lense to turn the camera on/off xD
In depth review of the x10 from Digital Photography Reviews.

I was really happy to get a new camera, but the real treat is with my new macbook air <3


Fedex is really amazing, this thing got shipped to me in 2 days. It was in Shanghai when I check the first morning, and by afternoon it was in Alaska. Granted it's because of the timezone difference, but faaaaast. They're also responsible. For unknown reasons, my apartment number was not relayed to Fedex, so a representative called me to obtain the information. Normally I think I would have needed to pick-up my parcel from a Fedex location, but it arrived at my door just a few hours later.
But enough of the delivery, though I probably scared the concierge a little with my excitement when picking it up, unboxing!


D'aaaawwwwwwwww.  The value of their products may be debatable (totally worth the premium price in my opinion), but there's no denying Apple's great packaging skills. Even my mom agrees xD


A thickness comparison between the 2012 air (well, it's the same as the 2011 in terms of dimensions) and the 2007 macbook. There's also a huuuuuge speed difference, but that's a given. Love how my apps launch in a second (difference is especially prominent in photoshop). The only complaint I have is that the magsafe power connector seems to come off more easily.

To elaborate on why I pay so much for Apple products, they're so easy to use. I was able to transfer all my settings and files from the macbook to air with a few clicks. Was really surprised to find that the same tabs in Firefox were open on both computers after booting the air up (or is this the browser's ability?).
Only work I had to do was to go through all of animepaper and interfacelift to replace my wallpapers. Spent like 3 hours doing that, such messed up priorities haha. But to stay with just the default choices is telling any normal women that she can only wear one pair of shoes (oh the horrors!), though I think I'll be able to stick with this Honey & Clover one if forced to.
And speaking of wallpapers, this site has really artsy iDevice ones.

...
...
...

And finally, more evidence that Chinese food is awesome:

THE FISH IS STANDING UP!

3 comments:

Gil said...

You are no longer my friend for the second time. The first, if you need to remember the occasion for which I left you, was when you bought the iPhone.

Goodbye.

alex said...

my mba is older.

alex said...

my mba is older.