07 May 2012

Post Mortem

omg....e_e
I see no way that House finale can not be tragic.

Gonna stay home Victoria day and mentally prepare myself for the finale e_e" Will probably bury myself in my bedsheets and not be able to handle my feelings.

spoilers, don't highlight:
WTF CHASE LEFT? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY. "orz 
Like good for him that he's advancing his career, but noooooo T_T he was the only member of the original team left! His departure is like a arrow right through the heart.
and WILSON. graaaaaah T_T His bantering with House was one of the reasons why I kept watching the show. WHY IS EVERY CHAR DYING/LEAVING (to the end the show, but I choose to ignore this fact). First Cameron and Thirteen, Cuddy, then Dominca, and now CHASE AND WILSON. "orz 
Hnng *in denial*

Lol I was going through my archives and came across myself complaining that the season 6 finale (when House and Cuddy got together) was too happy. Oh how that has come to bite me in the back.

No comments: