01 March 2012

to be or not to be

In the space, in the near future of tomorrow, will have a post on TEDx and other stuff.
It's suppose to be up today, but I'm feel like a zombie, an extremely tired one.
Yeah it's only 10, and there's chem to do, but screw this. sleeeeep.


"orz

Promised kept. Key is to not put off blogging till the night. All motivation to do any sort of work evapourates by like 9 lol.

TEDx went pretty well, thanks to my amazing team :] Pulling off successful school events requires a  group of motivated people (or at least ones that you can count on getting their assigned task done) and a dedicated staff member. I felt really proud when one of the teachers who brought his class in for period one came back and asked if there was space in the afternoon blocks.
Unfortunately, I didn't get to see much of the conference. However, I managed to watch this amazing one:

Waaaannnt.

Rest of the week was devoted to acing the calc test, which fortunately I did. 98 transmission mark yehhhh. Take that UT! (I'm sad that you still haven't accepted me, please do soon D: )

And the rest of the weekend shall be devoted to English IRP quotations and chem test (need to redeem myself after a disastrous chpt 5 test).
To start things off, hilarious sketch of Hamlet featuring Rowan Atkinson and Hugh Laurie (click through, embedding disabled).

Commence attack on work, chargeeee. 

No comments: