14 March 2012

boarding

So I spent the night before Blue Mountain browsing through ffxii's tag on tumblr while simultaneously praying for a HD release for the ps3.
Then I remember the ridiculous amount of hours with those goddamn treasure chests (not to mention all the bounties and optional bosses that I decided to skip)... so perhaps I'll just borrow it again and continue from my saved files.

And the morning of the departure was spent reading brainpickings.org Found a much better destination for all the times when I don't feel productive enough to do actual work but not tired enough to be a complete vegetable. This is likely going to be a concise summary of how I will spend the remainder of the break.

...
...
...

Anyways, onto the actual trip. It's not terribly exciting as I stayed in the cottage the majority of the time. Got some work done, watched a lot of movies, and played a hilarious game of Cranium. Mel and I are an amazing team :]

The cottage was really nice, love the window of one of the bedrooms that is directly over the living room. It's such a convenient way to transfer objects between floors ;D


The food was also good too. As always, we brought waaay too much of it.

The top row is dinner out in the village. I've been converted from bread+butter being the best combination to bread+olive oil and vinegar, especially fruity olive oils *u* (@Rui: we need to buy a bakery together LOL). The main course was great too, the highlight being Mel's slow roasted beef brisket (the plate on the back, left).
Bottom left picture is an unexpectedly delicious bowl of instant noodles. Plural being a keyword, there was at least 4 different types in there, the original pasta from the chicken noodle soap, followed by Billy, David and mine instant noodles xD Last photo is lunch at Wild Wings. The pulled pork sandwich was topped with a really spicy slaw that gave the whole thing a nice kick.

unrelated detour: I've realized that the iPhone camera is pretty crappy in low light situations. Pictures have a lot of noise and flash...oh gosh that's atrocious e_e" Guess all the more reasons to save up for a x10.

To sign off, here's us being sleepy while waiting for the bus to come.


Also might have gotten David sucked into Triple Town XD

2 comments:

Gil said...

Hey, looks cool =) Tell me about it some time

H-siao said...

hd remake please