08 February 2012

walking refrigerator

Look what came in the mail today! ;D


This provided much needed relieve from the whole bunch of work this week. Or rather, the physics lab and looming calculus test and chem lab.
(mini rant)
Sighhh, error analysis in physics is both fun and sooo frustrating at the same time. Great that I'll be doing loads of these in university. Anyways, I can't seem to think properly for this lab. Made very elementary mistakes in the first draft and just really confused myself (and others) from there on. But alas, it is near completion (and hopefully correct too)!
I really ought to get my teachers at least a thank-you note at the end of the year for putting up with me haha.

But back to the cellophane wrapped package of joy.

Moo mails a free sample of their products to anyone and anywhere (free shipping too!). The contents are as follows:



Postcards: these feel really, really nice. The only other item that outshines the postcards in paper quality are the Luxe cards. If I had a larger budget, I'd print photos on these (free double sided and printfinity, Moo's specialty that allows you to have a different image for each piece) and hang them on clothlines *u*

Minicards: I actually ordered 50 of these as personal business cards. Though they are quite small, half the height of a standard business card but less than the width. The paper, as with every item, is excellent.

Business cards: The ones printed on standard paper are slightly more rigid than the ones on 'green' paper, probably because they are laminated (matte finish).

Luxe cards: Really, really, really nice. A richer/fancier me would totally get these.


^not that great quality of a photo, watch the official video instead:



*eagerly waiting for the arrival of my minicards*

No comments: