09 February 2012

12-1t

First transmission marks, whoo!
/starts the painful anticipation for early acceptance.

English - 90 (yeah I dropped 6%, let's not talk about it)
Advance Functions - 98 (didn't drop, yeeeeeee!)
Chemistry - 96 (+5, I have no idea how I pulled this off, maybe second term marks are just worth more)
Physics - 94 (+2, thank you Mr. M, I am forever grateful)
Earth and Space - 100 (+1, ahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa oh mannnn)
----------------------------
Top 5 average: 95.6% (Y)

Architectual design: 93 (oh well, doesn't matter. Plus the max possible mark is pretty much 95)

...
...
...

and looks like the god of delivery heard my prayers ;D
(forgive the bad lighting)






The text is a weee bit too close to the edge, but that's completely my fault.
I feel so pro now 8D

Today's a goooood day.

No comments: