11 January 2012

multiple choice

Is stress eating or stress shopping worse?
Easier to lose weight or easier to make money back? Does extra fat compound, credit card debt certainly does.

durrr. Been doing almost nothing but math for this week. All there left to do is pray to log that I do well. Chem average rose to 95 though ;D Although it isn't final transmission mark, still relieving.

Relating the two is the half an hour I spent on Etsy browsing through various leather pouches, which is my latest obsession. They look soooo niceeee *u* And I assume good quality too, if leather was able to protect the innards of a cow, then it should be sufficient for whatever stuff I have.



first // second (herringbone!) // third (especially handsome, heck everything in that shop looks amazing. Gonna buy a camera strap there once I can afford my X-10.)

Oh the list of things I'll buy once I have money xD

1 comment:

Sarah said...

4 WORDS: SHOP TILL YOU DROP ♥