27 January 2012

metaphors

Exams are oveeeer. Too bad there's no summer break to follow.

English was just bad. Everyone I asked wrote slightly different versions of the thesis e_e"
Math was pretty easy, no jinxing myself e_e"

I credit my survival to the following items:
  • Milk + honey + matcha, aka green tea milk. Feel slightly dumb for not discovering this earlier, obviously did not get the hint from Starbuck's green tea latter.
  • Songs by Nujabes, a Japanese hip pop producer and dj. Thank you Tumblr for introducing me. I've had A Day by Atmosphere Supreme, Prayer, and Aruarian Dance on repeat for the past few days. Not the mention the album artwork is just awesome ;D
Time to catch up on rss feeds without feeling guilty *u*
(and of course there's the 3 assignments due next week, ahahahaaa)

1 comment:

alex said...

nuuuuuujabes!!!