04 January 2012

camel paper

A new period of obsession with stationary items has begun @__@" Spent the past evenings rummaging through various stationary blogs and forums.

Item of desire: Midori Traveler's Notebooks (specifically the 5th anniversary edition)
What I can only hope mine will look like ^

Another promotional image with other Midori products

Sooooo pretty *u* and soooo expensive too. Quite hard justifying spending $50 on a notebook even if it's really nice leather. Oh there's refills (apparently the paper is of good quality according to reviews) and add-ons too, easily more money spent "orz

Also the additional hurdle of already owning (way) too much notebooks. While the majority of them is too impractical for everyday use, I still have a bunch of moleskines (previous notebook obsession). So I have assigned scheduling work to my planner (which is showing signs of age, though ungracefully) and creative/list-making to this future notebook. Heck I even came up with names for the two, albert (Einstein) for moleskine and niels (bohr) for TN.

Satisfying conclusion is that I will look for them in stores when I visit HongKong. If by then I have not blown my budget, I shall purchase one.
(If all fails, come back and order online xD)

No comments: