08 January 2012

天天向上

"Vegeta, whats the engineering tuition?" 
"It's over 9000!"

this is Ryan and mine motivation to do well in university.
It will be up on a banner in our rooms.

oh gosh xD

in other news:
Got my headphones!
It actually arrived on Dec 14, but concierge did not put up a notice so I thought the package got lost. After sending an inquiry to EZ Shop, I figured out the fault actually lies in the concierge. I would recommend this seller, my item was actually shipped earlier than estimated and they replied to me within a day :]

Spent the majority of my second week camping out at David's house with Donna, our official unofficial office.  Full Credits is coming along, long chains of email at a time xD Planning a venture takes so much time and effort haha, good experience though. Also quite fun hanging out with them, we get off (to interesting) topics too often~

annnnd back to school tomorrow. Should have perhaps started reviewing for math sooner.
Projected assignments:
English - IRP notes, with a better format this time.
Math - test and then exam. Will get perfect on those, cannot let mark drop! D<
Chem - lab report durrr
Physics - test, hopefully not in the first week (especially not on same day as math T_T)
Earth & Space - major project. Ugh, don't wanna teach about planets, can't we move onto more interesting subjects? D:

sleeping early!

No comments: