29 December 2011

under the stars

Done supplementary forms >D
(only had two to do, but still doneeee! slightly behind schedule as David got me into Berserk again)


To be honest I didn't put essay amount of effort into the longer questions, but at least I didn't bs stuff. Even revealed in my Waterloo app that it was SimCity that first got me interested in civil engineering xD
Now to wait as the admissions committee decide my fate.
(oh wait, still one more scholarship app to do for Waterloo, will save that after a few days rest).

Was gonna tie this post in with Hoshi O Ou Kodomo, but found that Sean already did a post on it. I completely agree as my first thought was "what a Miyazaki plot", scenes where Asuna, the main character, is running through her village is so reminiscent Miyazaki films. Of course there's always the signature Shinkai visuals (not to mention bitter sweet endings) and Tenmon music (soundtrack is amazing *u*).

Feast your eyes and ears on the trailer:


Please click through to watch in HD fullscreen, it's gorgeous ;D

and opening song:

No comments: