11 October 2011

Pretend like there's no world outside

Woah, I've had this song for a long time haha. Alex sent it to me way back in grade 8? Wish I could have a morning like this, guess I'd have to wait for extracurriculars to slow down when December rolls around. Can't you see that it's just raining? Ain't no need to go outside... Baby, you hardly even notice When I try to show you this Song is meant to keep you From doing what you're supposed to. Waking up too early Maybe we can sleep in I'll make you banana pancakes Pretend like it's the weekend now And we could pretend it all the time Can't you see that it's just raining? Ain't no need to go outside But just maybe, laka ukulele Mommy made a baby Really don't mind the breakfast 'cause you're my little lady Lady, lady, love me 'cause I love to lay here lazy We could close the curtains Pretend like there's no world outside And we could pretend it all the time Can't you see that it's just raining? Ain't no need to go outside Ain't no need, ain't no need, mmm, mmm, Can't you see, can't you see? Rain all day, rain all night. The telephone is singing Ringing It's too early Don't pick it up We don't need to we got everything We need right here And everything we need is enough Just so easy When the whole world fits inside of your arms Don't really need to pay attention to the alarm Wake up slow, yeah, wake up slow Baby, you hardly even notice When I try to show you this Song is meant to keep ya From doing what your supposed to Waking up too early Maybe we can sleep in I'll make you banana pancakes Pretend like it's the weekend now And we could pretend it all the time Can't you see that it's just raining? Ain't no need to go outside Ain't no need, ain't no need Rain all day and I really really, really don't mind Can't you see, can't you see? You gotta wake up slow

No comments: