13 October 2011

cross dot

I notice that I've been posting up music due to the lack of other content. Life revolves around getting into university, which revolves around school and extracurriculars, and with hopefully adequate sleep mixed in.

But today was especially nice.
  1. Doing pages upon pages of math review paid off. I think I did well on the test. If advance functions is not messed up, then early acceptance chances are not messed up. Unless of course English is. 
  2. Nerdy jokes are hilarious hahaaa. This is courtesy of my physics teacher, regarding vector multiplication:
    What do you get when you cross a chicken and a turkey? (highlight below)
    chicken turkey sinθ.
    What do you get when you cross a chicken and a mountain climber?
    You can't cross a vector with a scalar!
    And one more video game related one from the comments left on Dark Souls:
    A: sigh I've been here for way too many hours trying to record the map, I have no life.
    B: What do you mean, you play video games, you have plenty of lives!
  3. Caught up with Big Bang Theory. That was a great half an hour.
And now to tackle English essay, so going to fall any in-class writing assignments "orz

1 comment:

Gil said...

i'm guilty of putting up music in absence of other content when I get busy too =(