04 September 2011

shopping ban until boxing day

^don't think that's toooo unrealistic.

Recent damages:
From PMall trip/two people shad reunion with Cynthia ;D

Totoro bag for school! A surprisingly good find from Smart Maple. It's roomy, shows an aspect of my interests, and durable enough to survive me launching it across the hallway :]
The folder has a panda AND four leaf clover, how could I say no?

From a highly productive shopping trip with my mom. It's so much more relaxing shopping with parents haha.

Thick grey cardigan from Zara, think red cardigan from Esprit (could have gotten a cheaper one from Zara as well...), tights from Smart Set, and shorts from AE (40% off yuhhh).

I realized the majority of the items are grey. This is not helping my predominately black & white clothing, which perhaps can be an excuse for some colourful scarf shopping (after boxing day of course).


Desert boots from Aldo.
Was deciding between these or combat boots, decided on the latter but ended up with the former. Productive.
Anyways I loveeeee them ;D The heel provide a nice height boost while being low enough that it feels like walking with a flat shoe. Been wanting a pair of suede shoes for a while too, they look and feel very nice. Only downside is that the material is extremely high maintenance, this baby isn't going anywhere near rough weather conditions. Though it's good practice for me to take care of my stuff for the day in the distant future that I have enough discretionary income to purchase luxury goods.

3 comments:

Gil said...

I have desert boots too!

Weej said...

Haha we had a conversation about them right?

Gil said...

You bet. Mine aren't suede though. Suede + vancouver rain = no good