20 September 2011

ouroboros

Past few days feel like an endless queue of work to be done, which is not far from reality. This is not a full fledged complaint, yet. I actually feel energized while working on the tasks (like learning about electron orbitals ;D), only realize how tired I am during the short breaks in between (like now).

Should be all goood. Schoolwork has yet to pick up, the majority of my stress is coming from scholarship applications, rather, application. Loran award, such a far shot haha. It should be a helpful process though, forces me to evaluate my accomplishments over the past few years and start a mad dash to fill up missing areas, like music. Never guessed that this day would come, but I'm going to learn some basic theory and hopefully be able to play a certain Jay Chou song on piano. Putting it out here so I can't lazy out of it.

The first month has yet to be over, woah. TV shows, fall anime season and Noblesse arc 3 is starting, distractions are all set in place, time to start working ;D

edit: and for even more distraction, I've revived my tumblr. For efficient work, I need as good quality material to browse through on break as the work I'm trying to produce. Hopefully there will be some sort of theme to my postings on there as well. 

2 comments:

Kenn said...

ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT PIANO. LET ME PUT THESE 14 YEARS OF STUDY TO USE FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN MYSELF.

that and, I thought you watched T&B from the post title. ;_;

Weej said...

Thought the snake eating itself was somehow appropriate for this post xD