04 July 2011

Day 2

Was gonna stuff a week worth of stuff into one post, but that gets a wee bit hard to organize and navigate. Plus I get to up post count XD

Second day was very eventful. Started the day off with a photo scavenger hunt, similar to the one in Pisa/Lucca during gritaly. Ran all around campus looking and posing around random stuff. It was really fun going into buildings, they're like a maaaaze.

Had the first seminar, pretty interesting. Got to take my new stationary out for a spin xD I felt so bad yawning because the material we covered, creativity, is interesting. Just that I did NOT get enough sleep, even with a 30min nap beforehand.

Not gonna get enough today either, gots to make a last minute powerpoint for my shadspeak, which will be about gritaly. I have no talent to showcase LOL.

Laaaast rant before I get started on that, communal bathrooms are annoying haha. There's only 4 showers, so first thing when the clock strikes 10 is to run. Also not use to not having all my stuff already in there, today alone took me 3 trips to grab all my stuff. Funny that out of all things, I forget my towel @_@"

K OFF TO WORK.
(again photos are up over at facebook)

No comments: