11 June 2011

500 days

I'm sure I've said this before, but sleepover is a deceiving word. Rarely any sleep happens <_<"

Afternoon consists of walking around the slightly sketchy area behind Janice's house to look for Honey (exercise) and watching tv (not exercise).

Night, instead of sleep, 500 Days of Summer (which is my personal best romance movie) and Phantom of the Opera (first time watching it after hearing the soundtrack multiple times on Kevin's ipod) happened. Very good two movies to spend the night with though :]

So now I yawn endlessly and recall the delicious plate of chicken I had out for dinner.

(sucks that the neon's camera is just as bad as the kzrz's. iphone 5 y u no out yet?!)

大盘鸡, or directly translated as a big plate of chicken, which ironically you can't really see. The noodle is where it's at though, such comfort food *u*

p.s. @ sean: I'm done Giruvegan, almost at the ennnnd.

3 comments:

H-siao said...

i wounder wut ur gonna borrow next lol

Weej said...

Demon Soul haha, gots to prepare for Dark Souls! ;D

Cindy said...

GIRUVEGAN AS IN FF12?!
WEIJIE, WHY AREN'T WE BEST FRIENDS?!