19 May 2011

pail & shovel

GOT AN ENGLISH EXTENSION. YUUUUUHHHHHHHH!

In celebration I picked up on ffxii again. 51 hours clocked so far e_e Few more places left, really looking forward to stepping into the crystal one *u*

The little portion of summer that I get in June's gonna be spent gaming away. Wanna finish xii and xiii e_e

and speaking of that little portion, here's my bucket list so far:
  • CAMPING TRIP! *u* gonna be so jokes again hahahahaaaaa. hopefully no more racoons, or rain.
  • Wonderland, Kelly&I will convince everyone to go to splash works.
  • Grab an iced passion tea & sit in the library. Time to catch up on all the leisurely reading.
  • Wearing pretty sundresses.
  • Sleep in, cause I won't be until next year june... e_e"

4 comments:

melody said...

theres no way im not going to splashworks B|

Weej said...

WHYYY!

melody said...

theres no way im NOT going to splashworks LOL

Weej said...

ohhh.
;D