08 April 2011

geh

the more work I have
the more distractions (well maybe not more, but higher quality) I find.

it's all relativeeeee.

and this relates to physics
which relates to the previous presentation in English, which was amazing. So now my confidence in my presentation is dwindling. Though the things in my presentation are really interesting, to me, so now I gotta make everyone else interested.
go go (tmrw and possibly sunday. Mel&April: we can doooooo thissssssss).

creativity arises from desperaaaaation.

which relates to how I still can't kill this hunt (white mousse) in ffxii even with the z spear. Malboros have always been THE most annoying monster in ff. Plus I can take like 1 hit from watera before I die, thats with all the hp augments. Want my lv 2 black magic T_T

...
...
...

Connection making practice ;D
This post has been 70% pep talk for myself, 20% rant.

The last 10% hopefully for your amusement:

This was shown to the class by the last presenters, so the circle is now complete.

CYCLIC STRUCTURE RELATES TO CATCHERRRRR @_@

1 comment:

H-siao said...

get all the hp augments and i found out if u gambit the phoenix downs its much easier than wut i was doing...i spent hours perfecting the craft of dustia farming and it turns out all u needed was to program ur character fml