25 April 2011

goals

Look what gem I found! A wishlist from when I was a wee little 12 year old girl ;D
Oh how much I've changed hahahaaa.

(click to enlarge, cursive writing yo!)


faithfully annotated with current comments in parenthesis:
1. a water bed
2. a blue bean bag chair (would still like one, perhaps not in blue)
3. a computer of my own (love you my dear macbook <3)
4. a printer, copyer that go with the computer (scanner would be nice atm)
5. wooden book case of my own
6. a CD player/mp3 (nano 2nd gen is still the best)
7. a lot of seed any kind (still dream of cutting fresh flowers and setting them in pretty glass vases)
8. a blue lava lamp + a clip on lamp (....what was I thinking)
9. a room of my own
10. a stamp collection (much rather a teacup collection)
11. a million of note book (close enough to accomplishment haha. gotta sell them e_e")
12. many yu-gi-oh cards (lolololololol, how much money has roy&gang spent on those?)
13. all the books about mary-kate and ashley (glad my reading list has moved beyond those)
14. all the hilary duff CDs (change that to jay chou and I'm all set <3)
15. a dog or any pet that I like (reeeeally wanted a pet then, now....no)
16. a darden indoor/outdoor doesn't matter that much (eventually.)
17. a bank accont, a real one. (check ;D)
18. tons and tons of book that I love (getting there, always wanted a wall of leather-bound books *u*)
19. sarpebook plus (took me a while to figure what this is, think I meant scrapbook)
20. a sarpe book (see above)
21. a house (no more e_e condos are infinitely better)
22. lots of money (ditto.)
23. get my hair highlighted (nahh, just want to be able to put it in a bun)
24. very good grades (getting there....getting there)
25. travel around the world (will get there)
26. lots of cloth and makeup (have not gone shopping in a long time, Mel let's find a good day?)
27. all of the graphic software (it's called torrent ;D)
28. get three wishes granted (in preparation, I've came up with the perfect 3.)
29. become rich in neopets (was rich enough haha, though some of you are just beaaaast)
30. have very good luck (...karma, sighhhhh)
31. be successful in ragnarok frontier (I clearly remember how proud I felt when I bought my rudra. cleeeearly. Guess this was fullfilled too xD)

I should write one for now, summer project :]
Any childhood wishes you'd like to share?

2 comments:

melody said...

AJSKDF;LAKJS;FDL AWWW :)
sureeeeez. after the summative crap? OOOH or what about that day of the mosaic meeting
we can go in the morning so ryans not a loner and then go shop LOLOL

Jo said...

I like #1, #12, and #22, but especially #31 the most B)