11 April 2011

11-2

ENGLISH PRESENTATION IS DONEEEEE. She liked it too, the second part totally saved us ;D
Good job guyyyys!

Moving on to main topic:
It's the second installment of the tri-annual report card post, yayyy e_e"

Average: 92.75%

Info tech: 95 (-2, this is business btw)
blah, dropped, ya know why? cause I messed up on the photoshop unit. I can't believe it -o- and the mess up is cause I didn't include a human on my poster! grrrrarararrrrr D<
English: 91 (+4)
So lucky that she liked my Macbeth stuff, so so lucky.
Co-op: 98 and 96 (+3 and +8)
Yay for easy marks course ;D Iuno why I got so low last term though... Less than 20 days left!
Math: 83 (+1)
makes me sad. very sad. very very sad. Not gonna get into engineering e_e" I can just imagine the people with a smile on their face and nodding, until they see my math mark. Then they just toss my application out the window.
Chem: 90 (+1)
I really should be able to get higher in chem, it's all applied math (which I seem to be much better at). My mistakes on the tests are all really silly as well @_@"
Physics: 96 (-2)
ALL CAUSE OF ONE QUIZ. GRRRRRRR. I still love physics though, Caruana is hilarious. Determined to do well on the cart, we can do this Rui&Ryan! ;D
Mech Tech: 93 (-7)
Oh Mr. Chada, whyyyyyy, whhhhhhyyyyyy do you give 95 as the maximum mark for dwgs? T___T" Honestly, what do you have against 100s!

Though technically speaking, 100 is reserved for the AMAZINGLY good, so rarely does anyone do good enough work to truely deserve it. The description for A+ does say "beyond the expected level". But the norm is usually that if nothing is missing from the requirement, then you deserve a perfect. Kinda like how before universities are only for those who want to further their education, but now it's a mandatory requirement for having a good job.
Interesting article regarding that subject: We're in an Higher Education Bubble.

And ugh, my mom's lecturing is a terribly unpleasant experience.
Can't quite pin it down to anything specific, disappointment probably has a big role, but ughhhhh. It's that unpleasant feeling in your stomach that just lingers with you e_e"

woah this is a long report cards post.

No comments: