20 March 2011

snuffle

I was under the impression that I did not have much work waiting for me upon my return.

Oh how wrong that was "orz

  • Math-gotta learn trig id. Most likely quiz on tues and test on friday for sure.
  • English-project. Not due soon, but needs to at least start.
  • Chemistry-quiz on tuesday. Gotta review the chapter, shouldn't be so hard though.
  • Physics-make up quiz on tuesday. Summative due reallllllly soon.
  • Tech-gotta catch up on missed dwgs, should be done in a class.
  • Business-catch up on project, really big project. Also weekly tech journals.
  • SPACE DESIGN-kill me now. I have no idea about my part, absolutely none.

that list just depresses me (that sentence does too cause it reminds me of Catcher in the Rye @_@).

buuuut, on a positive note: got the $750 Ontario scholarship for Shad, aka I go for freeeeeeeee (tuition wise).

No comments: