04 March 2011

loose ends

First off,

GRITALY TOMORRRRRROOOOOOW!

I get a lot more excited about it once I start talking haha. Can't waaaaaait to see Europe! Extremely looking forward to the food (esp gelato!), architecture (gonna take pics of the quantro pointe sur canal grande in Venice for my coop coworkers, it's designed by calatrava), and shopping (mask& glass pen in Venice and awesome market in Florence)!!

Portion of packing done last weekend.

Gonna (poor quality) vacuum pack my cloth XD Air takes up so much room...


I feel so clever for packing my jewelry in my iPod case harhar.

Was planning to bring my suitcase as carry-on, but it got too heavy e_e" The way of traveling light is filled with hardship!

A few make shift dinners at home before hitting up the fancy restaurants:




Quite like cooking alone, it's meditative haha.

...
...
...

Last get together at Jasons today for the gritaly goers (apparently). Quite a fail since most of them didn't show up haha.

Went to Amore again with Mel to get the Laneige Sleeping Pack (went to nice pizza place on the way). Skin care is probably the only thing I never got lazy on, except all the work isn't quite showing improvements "orz Got more (less relative to last time) free samples and gave Justin & James a facial again lolol. Their skin really does feel nice afterwards though.

Played some Marvel vs. Capcom too. Completely owned James on my first time playing ;D Chun Li ftw! Also played my LBP, didn't perform so stellar on that haha, platformers = I fail.

Shall go work on ffxii some more before I leave e_e

1 comment:

melody said...

DUMB BLONDEEEEE