Was gonna do 1 slideshow for the entire Italy, but too many photos @_@"
Order goes something like this:
- Random buildings.
- Trevi Fountain! It's my favourite place in Rome (since the Vatican is technically its own country) :]
- Pantheon, it felt nice laying on the floor there XD
- Piazza Novano, there were lots of artists selling their work there, all were very pretty.
- Vatican!! It's gorgeeeeous, especially the ceilings! The amount of artworks there is amazing as well.
- Colosseum. Didn't find as impressive, probably cause 2/3 of the outer ring is missing ._."
- Forum, which I liked a lot more. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that we got to sit down there...
- The wedding cake building (the all white rectangular one). I don't think the actual name of the building was ever mentioned.
- Random farmer's market. Soooo much free sample in there, the sellers were all really nice too.
- Da Vinci exhibit. It made me sad that I'll ever even come close to his level.