04 February 2011

taobao haul


Skinfood Cucumber and Lettuce Set.
Tried the toner (emulsion) and moisturizer, both seems pretty good. The scent is very "fresh" and is absorbed really easily. Seems to be moisturizing enough for the winter as well. We shall see.


Shills blackhead peeling mask and Majolica Majorca (sub brand of Sheseido) Lash Expander mascara.
Hands down best mascara I've used. It's like a tubing one, except...not tubing. It's a hybrid haha. Def gonna try more asian mascaras after I finish this.

Onto accessories:

Brooch, ring, ring.
Best quality photo of the night haha. I apologize for the inconsistent lighting, some were with flash and some were without.


More necklaces! Had to buy more adhesive hooks to hang them e_e"


This is definitely a statement necklace haha. Though it's the same colour as my other chain one, hmmm.


Clutches! Black one is quite nicely made, very much so considering taobao standards. Melody originally ordered another one, but they ran out so they sent this instead. Do you still want it?


Winter hats! As much as I love (and is known for) my panda hat, I need something warmer haha.

and lastly:

winter is coooold.

No comments: