01 January 2011

a look back

Not feeling an in-depth analysis of how the year went. Saving those for long sleepless nights xD

I think the most important lesson I have learned is just be straightforward.

Guessing game are not fun for very long times, annoyance and frustration usually ensues.
I endeavor to just speak what's on my mind in almost every situation.
Here's two interesting links on the subject: one & two
(later edit: I feel a little more writing would do this point well, but I'm halfway into my zoneout mood)

Also learned to just speak up and ask for whatever you want. No amount of secretly praying to whatever deity you believe in is gonna work as well as going up to ask. It's always harder to refuse someone, and so what if they said no.
This has worked pretty well for me: got free cake, few half marks on tests, chairs to sit on during lunch, etc etc. So I will endeavor to keep this up and see how far I can get~

No comments: