12 January 2011

[...]

A tad busy so excuse to lack of original content.

However, here are two blogs that I'm loving atm.

1. [this is glamorous]
THE perfect inspirational blog for me (had to use 2 kinds of emphasis in that). Loving everything that she's posting up. Her favourite place is versailles too! I think this is the feeling you get when you meet your match, except on the internet and in the form of a blog.
Very glamorous ;D

2. I Wrote This For You
I need you to understand something. I wrote this for you. I wrote this for you and only you. Everyone else who reads it, doesn’t get it. They may think they get it, but they don’t. This is the sign you’ve been looking for. You were meant to read these words.
I don't quite get it, so it must not be meant for me haha. Very unique blog though, everything is up to the interpretation of the reader :]
Though as Gekko says in Wall Street: speculation is the root of all evil. (quite true for gossips in highschool)

No comments: