05 December 2010

Minion

Janice's birthday celebration yesterday, went to watch Megamind followed by dinner at Ichiban.
T'was first time using perks from my job.

Megamind was adorable! Dreamwork's intoduction animation is getting fancier and fancier haha.
I felt accomplished when I recognied the Hamlet reference when Megamind (Ferrell) said to MetroMan (Pitt): "speak apparition!" ;D Mondorw must be proud as well haha.
(My holiday will be spent reading Macbeth in prep for the giant-ass essay "orz)
Highly recommended!

Dinner afterwards was nice as well. There was a corporate Christmas party in the room next to our table. It waaaay drawfed our Sushi Fun outing.
Tried salmon (sake) and tuna (maguro) sushi for the first time. Raw fish just never seemed very appealing. Steven, Jason and I shared a medium sushi and maki boat, so I had to eat my share haha. They didn't really have a taste, the texture was nice though. Ordered a yaki u-don as well, it smelled really nice but only tasted average.

I'll get you a gift eventually ;D

No comments: